Monday, January 18, 2010

Steaming

I have been a long time fan of the steam room.  I used it in college all the time to treat the effects of a hang over (and still do it this day for body detox).  I don't know what it is, but after every time I steam, I feel awesome.  

I still to this day steam almost everyday.  I also love the benefits of steaming before I shave.  I think it opens up the pores and allows the hair follicles to come out and the razor then can get a cleaner shave.

My skin feels and looks great after a steam as well.  It eliminates black heads and skin feels refreshed and clean.  I also think the sweating associated with a steam is great for the body.  Sweat out the bad and replenish the body with plenty of water, vitamins and minerals - this is also a good time to drink wheat grass - while in or right after a steam.  






No comments:

Post a Comment